Friday, August 20, 2010

Why I almost want to buy things on e-bay


gary larson cup
Originally uploaded by truestarrus
I was searching the internet for a favorite cartoon of mine from years ago.

Gary Larson was the all time greatest at simple and totally brilliant cartoon humor

After yesterday's cat post, (for some reason my cats have been calling attention to themselves in strange ways lately) I stumbled across this link and actually thought about clicking a bid in, til I realised everything was over on the 17th. Ah well.

Still, I got to enjoy seeing the cartoon one more time...

And besides it's totally true!

PS/For an excellent and much more articulate view from a virtual friend's blog on Cat Hedonism, visit this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Apture